Monday 16 July 2018

Hey There😊!  I'm Bishal khatri, from Baglung bazar born and raised. I had done my schooling from Amar adarsha higher boarding school and went to Trinity Int'l college. I had done ethical hacking training and learned some reputed programming languages such as python, C, java and CSS too. I love to do research means of surffing internet and work on my own various projects to make myself better. My aim is to become the CEO of Google. For real, i have one dream which i want to reveal from my heart is that to own 12 lambo's and 12 bugatti's.

Strength: I used to do my work wisely, I am a quick learner and dare to do any work in my field. I used to analyse the things after then i do my work work.

Weakness : I can't say no whenever someone asks for help. I don't like to report at every step.

Family status: I have a small and happy family including me.
Happily i have my youtube channel though, which i mentioned below.
.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaRpT7mAnNoVNilNfH9oBEA?view_as=subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Information                           Name                : BISHAL KAHTRI Date of Birth    : 03/09/2003                     ...